Aesthetic doctors specialists in aqualix® in Málaga
Aqualix treatment helps eliminate body fat. Removing fat localized in specific areas of the body is one of the priorities of most people; it should be done following safety and health procedures.
The most prominent areas in treatments of fat removal are:
– Removing fat from the abdomen
– Hips (saddlebags)
– Double Chin
First we must clarify that it is not a treatment for weight loss or against overweight, but it is suitable to remove fat deposits in specific areas. The product is infiltrated with an extra fine needle through a single puncture into the tissue (this technique called intra lipotherapy), which liquefies the adipocyte to lipids that is eliminated naturally through the lymphatic system.
To achieve satisfactory results you will need at least 3 sessions with 3-4 weeks intervals between sessions, depending on each person and the doctor’s recommendation. The session lasts around 30 minutes. The procedure is performed without any anaesthesia so it is fully ambulatory, and is very well tolerated by patients, who only notice a slight feeling of irritation or burning as the product is infiltrated, this feeling is also temporary.
After the treatment, patients may experience:
- Visible redness in the area treated with Aqualix® hat may last 2-4 days.
- Mild bruising, lasting about 5 days, in case of puncturing of a surface vessel which typically occurs within 2-3 days of treatment.
- Swelling of the treated area, lasting 3-5 days, and is secondary to destruction (necrosis) cells. It may require treatment with compression.
- Alterations of sensitivity in the treated area, which does not require treatment and can take up to 4 weeks to disappear.
After a treatment with Aqualix® other associated treatments can be used such as Radiofrequency to improve post-procedure comfort.
The patient can resume normal life after the session with Aqualix®, except performing strenuous exercise or subjecting the treated area to high heat sources, such as sauna, Jacuzzi, or even other aesthetic Radio Frequencies (which only produce hyperthermia).
Primaries are localized fat deposits of fatty tissue (adipose) in certain areas of the body that do not disappear after dietary treatments and / or exercise, and they are usually related to hormonal and biochemical factors. Usually it does not recur after removal.
These localized fat deposits may also be secondary, caused by excessive fat intake (relative to poor diet). Once they deposited, they do not disappear easily even after dietary treatments.
This nonsurgical treatment is known as intralipotherapy.
- Interior thigh
- Holsters (outer thigh)
- Knee (inner side)
- Chest Fold
- Double chin – chin
- Sagging arms
- Pseudo-gynecomasty (male)
- Patients with acute illnesses
- Autoimmune diseases (e.g., lupus, Crohn’s disease, etc.) in active phase, a history of severe allergic reactions, or blood clotting diseases
- Patients treated with anticoagulants (Sintrom) or antiplatelet therapy (Plavix, Adiro®, and the like)
- Pregnancy and lactation
- People with unrealistic expectations (very important!!)
Do you need more info? Write us
The information contained in this page in no case can, nor does it pretend, to replace the information provided individually by your plastic surgeon. In case of doubt, your plastic surgeon will provide you with the necessary clarifications. If you are thinking of undergoing a Plastic or Aesthetic Surgery, go to a Specialist in Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery.
Eliminates localized fat with the combination of Aqualix with state-of-the-art equipment, surprising results. Price, offers and promotions.